Just a few months ago, my brother had his very first baby, a baby girl named Lylah. She is my first blood niece, and the first grandbaby in the family, let’s just say she is really well loved! 😉 She is as cute as can be with ears just like her Aunt Sarah haha! I miss her more and more every day that I am away from her. Every weekend my mom continually sends me all these adorable pictures of Lylah, I feel lucky that I still get to see her every weekend, but I really want to just hold and kiss and hug her!! My mom tells me about these milestones that Lylah is hitting like getting her first teeth, crawling, cooing, smiling, sticking her tongue out etc and I wish I could be there to see all of them. I look forward every year to our vacation back to AZ mainly so I can see this little piece of me! 🙂 I just love her and I am really looking forward to the point in mine and Jesse’s life when we can be a part of her life.
Alright, so for dinner last night I made Jalapeno Popper Bites. Now, you may think that I use Grand Biscuits a lot in my cooking, probably because I do….but I just love how easy it is to stuff them with tasty ingredients, cook them, and you have a fast, delicious, easy warm dinner! These were no exception. They were so good!! I could have ate all 8 by myself, but that is selfish and Jesse needs to eat too I guess ha 😉 I made this with a side of cold Cesar salad noodles, yum! Try these out and let me know what you think. You may become as obsessed with Grand biscuits as me….
- 1 Tube of refrigerated Grand Biscuits
- ~8 TBS of softened cream cheese
- 2-3 Strips of cooked bacon, crumbled into pieces
- Jalapeno’s (I used the ones from the jar, but fresh ones would be tasty too)
- Shredded cheese
- 1 TBS melted butter
- Italian Style Bread Crumbs
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a baking dish. Any size will do.
- Flatten out all your grand biscuits and spread ~1 TBS (or more if you like more cream cheese) of cream cheese in the center of each biscuit.
- Then place some crumbled bacon, jalapenos (I put about 4 jalapenos in each biscuit, but if you like spicy, add more) and shredded cheese in each biscuit.
- Fold up the biscuits by pulling each corner into the center of the biscuit. Then lay seam side down in a backing dish. Place all the biscuits in your baking dish, touching each other.
- Then brush your melted butter on the top of all the biscuits and sprinkle on your Italian style bread crumbs.
- Pop in the oven for about 15-20mins, until the biscuits are fully cooked.