What is a better sweet treat for the holidays then Sugar Cinnamon Pecans?! Not only do they make your house smell freakin fabulous while they are baking, but they taste so delicious! I got so many compliments on these little sweet pecans and I shared this recipe so many times because people just loved them! 🙂 I put them in a cute little mason jar and gave them as Christmas gifts this year. I also kept a bunch for Jesse and I because we couldn’t stop eating them. Seriously, if you can mix together few ingredients, I highly recommend you try making these Cinnamon Sugar Pecans. Let me know what you think!
- 1 ¼ C Sugar
- 1 ¼ C Brown Sugar
- 2 TBS Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3-4 C Pecans
- 2 egg whites
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. And Spray a cookie sheet with a thick amount of non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl beat your two egg whites until nice and frothy.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine sugars, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla. Mix everything together really well.
- Place your pecans in your egg whites first and mix REALLY well! This step ensures that the cinnamon sugar coating will stick to the pecans.
- Then transfer the pecans to the cinnamon sugar mixture and coat all the pecans.
- Then place them on your cookie sheet in a single layer. They can be next to each other and touching each other, just not piled on top of each other.
- Finally place in the oven for about 45-55 mins until the cinnamon mixture is nice and hard. (If the underside of the pecans is still a little wet after the 45-55 mins, its ok, you don’t have to put it back in the oven, it will dry eventually.)
- If you don’t devour them all at once 😉 then place in an air tight sealed container for storage.