I’ve been wanting to learn to sew for some time now. I really love the idea of being able to sew some clothes for my future children, actually make all the cute little outfits I always pin on Pinterest. I know some of the basics of sewing and I know some basics about sewing machines, but I would really love to be able to turn on my sewing machine and just make a really cute onesie, or dress, or pajamas or even curtains or my own pillows. I don’t actually have a sewing machine, but it is definitely on the wish list for my birthday or Christmas. Since I have been talking to Jesse for months now, about how much fun it would be to sew, I actually went ahead and booked myself a beginner sewing class at a studio out here called Made Sewing Studio. I picked this studio, one, because they have beginners classes and two because they have SO many more classes after I finish my beginners class. They have a vintage skirt making class, an embroidery class, pillow making classes, ugh, just everything I want to learn! I’m stoked to start sewing; it will be a great hobby for me. 🙂
Last night I made a simple, quick, easy, cheap dinner that tends to be another go-to dinner for Jesse and I. It’s called Chicken Cesar Sandwiches. I like to add some lettuce on top of my sandwich and enjoy some kind of noodle salad as a side and this makes for one quick delicious dinner. Try it out; let me know what you think.
- 2 chicken breast (I like to do two because then we have some leftovers to take to lunch)
- ½ C Cesar Salad Dressing
- Dash of parsley
- Buns to put the sandwich on
- Place your chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish, cover with tin foil and pop in a 350 degree oven for about 50-60 mins.
- Place your chickens on a cutting board. Take two forks and start shredding your meat.
- Place your shredded meat back into your shallow baking dish and add your Cesar dressing, feel free to add more or less of the dressing, depending on what you like. Mix well together.
- Sprinkle with parsley and pop back in the oven for about 10-15 mins until it gets nice and warm again.
- Place on top of your sandwich buns.