Every Saturday morning Jesse and I make a tasty breakfast together. Sometimes it is Jesse’s favorite breakfast of potatoes, eggs, bacon, green peppers, and cheese; sometimes it’s my favorite breakfast of honey, cinnamon waffles, but most of the time we like to try something new. Jesse enjoys making breakfast on Saturday mornings, but he usually takes his time and well, tends to be pretty slow. I’m usually starving by the time we wake up so I like to make Saturday breakfast’s majority of the time, with help from Jesse of course. Plus when I make breakfast it gives me the opportunity to experiment and change things up, this is where I came up with these amazing Cinnamon roll pancakes. Seriously, if you love Cinnabon cinnamon rolls, you will love having these pancakes for breakfast, lunch or dinner! I am a huge sweet eater and I will eat anything that has tons of sugar in it ha! Most of my favorite breakfasts tend to be on the sweeter side. Jesse, however, is not much of a sweet eater and prefers to enjoy savory food. These Cinnamon Roll pancakes were a hit for both of us though. We both devoured them and Jesse actually took the leftovers to work for breakfast. Try these out and let me know what you think!
- ¼ C Melted butter
- ½ C brown sugar
- ½ – 1 TBS cinnamon (to your taste)
Cream Cheese Glaze:
- 1 TBS melted butter
- 2 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 1 ¼ C Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Lemon juice to taste
- I just used boxed pancake batter to make the pancakes we needed.
- For the cinnamon glaze: mix everything together until well incorporated. Place into a ziplock bag and put in the fridge to thicken it up.
- For the cream cheese glaze: Mix everything together in a small bowl until it is all well incorporated.
- Take your pancakes and stack two on top of each other. Drizzle your cinnamon glaze on top of your pancakes and then drizzle your cream cheese glaze on top.