Jesse and I regularly attend a church here in Seattle called, Mars Hill. They have many locations (14 to be exact) most in the state of Washington, but there is also a location in Portland, California and New Mexico, but we just started going to the West Seattle location because of our move. The church is an old brick building. It really is beautiful! I love the old architecture in Seattle. Our new Mars Hill location also projects Pastor Mark onto a big screen, but as Pastor Mark is speaking, there are Spanish subtitles. Jesse thinks he can learn Spanish from these, but mostly he loves that they even do that here. We feel so blessed to have found this church (actually it was Jesse’s brother who told us about it, and we have him to thank for our church home.) It really is everything we were looking for in a church. Pastor Mark is very passionate about the word of God and in turn that only makes Jesse and I really passionate too. Honestly, Jesse and I were having a pretty hard time thinking about not being able to go to Mars Hill when we moved back to AZ. It made the decision to want to move back to AZ really difficult! So Jesse and I have been praying for a church home when we move back to AZ, one that we would love just as much, if not more, than Mars Hill. Our prayers were answered last Sunday when Pastor Mark told everyone that he “Is pregnant with his 15th child.” Which means he is opening another Mars Hill location, and guess what?!!? It is in PHOENIX, AZ!! Ahh I think I teared up a bit when I heard him say that 🙂 God is so good to us!!
For dinner Sunday night I wanted to make something really tasty (actually that is the truth with all the meals I make…) So I made these delicious Pepperoni Pizza Puffs. YUM! Try them out; let me know what you think!
- I tube of refrigerated Grand Biscuits
- Pepperoni (I use the already pre-cut up stuff that comes in a package)
- Shredded Cheese
- ¼ C Melted butter
- ½ C Italian Bread Crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray cooking spray into a casserole baking dish. I used a square casserole dish, but it doesn’t really matter.
- Then flatten out your grand biscuits so they become flat like a pancake.
- Place about 4-5 pieces of pepperoni in each grand biscuit. And then on top of the pepperoni place ~1-1 ½ TBS. of shredded cheese. (If you like cheesy, add more!)
- Fold up your Grand biscuit. Grabbing the dough and bringing it into the center. (As seen in picture.)
- Then place into your grease casserole dish.
- Once you have all your Pepperoni Pizza Puffs in the casserole dish, brush on your melted butter and sprinkle the tops with the Italian bread crumbs.
- Pop in the oven for about 20-25 mins.